Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The places I want to go to and why I want to go there

The first place I want to go to is the Grand Canyon because it looks like a peaceful place to be. The Grand Canyon is located in the state of Arizona in the United States. The reason why I want to go there is because it was created by a glacier and it also one of Americas landmarks.













The next place I want to go to is in oklahoma because of historic Route 66. Route 66 has been part of the United States for so long and it is well known in the movie Cars. There is a lot of great scenery on route 66. Route 66 is one of the oldest routes in the Untied States.








I would also go to Nashville because there is a country music museum there and they have alot on Hank Williams Sr. Hank Williams Sr is one of the best traditional country music singers during his time. I love country music especially the older songs. One of my Hank Williams songs is, "Your Cheatin Hart"





In the same Nashville museum they have some things in Hank Williams son Hank Williams Jr. Hank Jr was a little like his father but he did modernize his music. This museum is the perfect museum for me because I would go there and learn a lot about my country music heroes and  idols. Hank Williams Jr is that one of the few country singers that actually sing with Waylon Jennings.

No comments:

Post a Comment