Tuesday, April 23, 2019

My Experience with Windows

Ive started using windows my 6th grade year which was 2012-2013, I got introduced to windows 7, then Windows 8.1, then  Windows 10. My experience with windows 7 was the best experience anyone who came from the Mac OS X operating system could ever come to. When I started using Windows 7 I had a basic idea how to navigate through the different menus and little shortcuts that Windows users would know. To this day I still have at least 1 computer running windows 7. When I got introduced to windows 8.1 it was at the middle school I was attending. My first thought of windows 8.1 was this is cool new task bar look. The only think I don't like about Windows 8.1 is the full screen start menu, but other than that I would say Windows 8.1 is similar to windows 7 in the User Interface. When I got introduced to Windows 10 is when Microsoft was offering a free upgrade in June of 2015. I upgraded my Lenovo A300 from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 Professional. At the time i though that windows 10 was the best. But after I used windows 10 for a couple of months, I decided to back all my files up and go back to Windows 7 because I just didn't like that Windows 10 didn't have a built in software for creating DVD's that can be played in DVD players. So I do have at least 1 computer that I own running all 3 Windows Operating System.

No comments:

Post a Comment