Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Where Did I Get My Experience with Computers

I got my experience from working with my dad at a school site and by taking a computer class there. In the class we did: Sim City 4,Practiced  Keyboarding(Typing), made things in 3-D using Google Sketch up, iMovie, Garageband, and also learning about different operating systems for Mac and Windows. I was involved in a lot of school activities that involve computers. One of the things was to make a iMovie project for the school to present to the main school district office. On Garageband I made some instruments to the WMS (Wangenheim Middle School) Broadcast can use.

Image result for masterkey typing
MasterKey
Image result for google sketchup
Google Sketchup
          







Image result for simcity 4
Sim City 4
Image result for garageband
Garageband
Image result for mac
Mac Operating System 
Image result for windows
Windows Operating System

































     

1 comment:

  1. Great post! You are an encyclopedia of computer knowledge!

    ReplyDelete